Monday, May 16, 2011

The Big 30

Well I finally did it! I finally got back on the diet, lost the weight I had gained back (two or three times) and now I have finally lost the 1 pound I have been trying to lose for so long! So now I can officially say I have lost 30 pounds! Man this has been an interesting journey. Every time I thought I was over the miscarriage something else would happen and I would plummet back down into the depths of despair but now I think (knock on wood) that I am finally okay with it, not over it, but okay with it. I am not turning to food anymore and I am thoroughly enjoying the results of weight loss right now. My goal is to lose at least 4 more pounds so I can be out of the obese category. So here are my stats for this week:

Weight Loss this week: 1 pound
Percentage of weight lost week twelve: 0.61%
BMI: 30.6

Total weight loss: 30!!
Total percentage of weight lost: 15.63%

1 comment: